Thursday 28 February 2008

Catching time for a sunset


During the winter months I don't usually get away from work in time to catch a sunset but today was different. The office was pretty quiet all day so I took the opportunity to catch up with a lot of paperwork and to organise my next round of inspections. I then had a few visits to make so I set off in the car and took a drive through the countryside to the sites I needed to visit.

As I'd finished my last site visit I could see a beautiful sunset about to form so I took a quick drive home to grab the camera and headed out for a quiet road I knew near Huggate on the Yorkshire Wolds. I found an isolated tree and took a few RAW shots, I intended to merge them using Photomatix when I got home but once they were loaded onto the computer I really liked them as shot and not HDR.

I love watching the sun go down, I think I'm more of a sunset than a sunrise person :)

No comments: