Sunday 6 July 2008

July 6th 08 - Ready for a new shower


Today I had to get the bathroom ready for the plumber coming tomorrow. He's fitting me a new shower, doing some tiling, some sealing and a few other odds and ends. I can't wait for it all to be done as I'm fed up with having to use those plug-in showers that fit over the bath taps. The hot water pressure in my house is so feeble that you hardly get a trickle over yourself...not easy to get ready in a hurry for work which seems to be me every morning!


The "so" came off my shower curtain, it has the words shower, wash and soap printed all over it. Apparently they are there to remind stupid people what a bathroom is for. Maybe I should get some tea towels with the words wash up, dry and put away written on them for the kitchen :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done on getting a plumber to come! If I ever change career I'll retrain as a plumber - they are so few and far between and they can charge whatever they want!