Thursday 21 August 2008

August 13th 08 - Preparing for the weekend


I'm off to Edinburgh to stay with my girlfriend Ruby tomorrow as we're both going to see some of the Edinburgh Festival. I can't wait. I've always wanted to go and as I love the city of Edinburgh more than any other place I've ever been to I'm sure it will be a fantastic weekend and a great opportunity to see more of Ruby too.

Ruby has some shows booked already but we've left plenty of time free to have a good look round the festival and take in the sights and sounds. I'm sure I won't be stuck for things to take photos of so I'm packing everything. This is my typical bag, I have a Crumpler XL which I use most of the time as it can go over my shoulder and hold the DSLR, a spare lens and most of the bits and pieces I need on a day to day basis, the main advantage is that it doesn't look too much like a camera bag so hopefully it won't attract too much unwanted attention.

Right, I'm off to pack clothes now...have a good weekend :)

No comments: