Thursday 7 August 2008

August 7th 08 - At last, a hay bale photo!


After a very long day at work today stuck in a hot and humid office doing endless paperwork I decided to take a long drive home through the countryside. I saw this lovely field by the side of the road so decided to stop for a bit of a walk and some photos.


The light wasn't great as the sky was really cloudy so I kept loosing the sun, but in the end I got a few shots I was pleased with. However, I'm paying the price for it now as that field must have been full of biting insects as I itch all over!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, but worth it - great photo!

Karen Roper said...

This is a great photo...a lot of contrast. Looks almost like HDR.

Yes I'm lurking here, popped over from another blog...sorry forgot who. Was interested in your photo a day project. Been meaning to start one myself eventually.

I'll pop back in again soon. So nice to see your part of the world in photos. :)