Wednesday 23 April 2008

23rd April 08 - Exciting times - we nearly have a chilli pepper


April 23rd 114/366
When I broke my ankle and moved down to my parents to be looked after (hee hee) I brought my chilli plant with me. It never really started to grow with any real momentum at my house but ever since it's got here it's been going great guns. Must be my Mum's green fingers. It's grown no end, so much so that we think we've spotted the makings of the first chill pepper growing off it. Don't get too excited though, we're a long way from a Chilli Con carne :)


Today I had a trip out with Chris to a few pubs that he's doing work for on behalf of http://www.communityfriend.co.uk/ and we took a few photos for the site. It was great to have a run out as the house was very busy with the window fitters doing the lounge window and the decorator making a start on the upstairs bedrooms. It's all looking great though.

No comments: