Thursday 17 April 2008

17th April 08 - Thoresby Park


We went to Thoresby Park for a look round this afternoon. It was the first time Mum had been out of the house since being back home from hospital after her operation. She did really well and had a good walk round.

We had a coffee and a cake at the cafe there which was excellent. Really good value for money and great food. There will be a review of the place up on http://www.communityfriend.co.uk/ very soon.

In the courtyard was this beautiful motorbike lent up against a wall. I really like how they look, especially the old-style bikes full of polished chrome. This was a real beauty...I've no idea what type it was but I think it made for a good photo.

Maybe in about ten years when the mid-life crisis kicks in I'll get myself one :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks superb on this blog page - it must be the black background. Putting it into B&W helped, though.
So now I know you're into cruisers ... hmm ...

Jon Tait said...

Thanks Ruby - you'd leave me for dust on your sports bike :)

Anonymous said...

You should take this to your local Yamaha dealer he will know what it is. I'd say some kind of "Virago", but it looks a bit different than those we've got over here.