Monday 14 April 2008

14th April 08 - Watching my beard grow


It's been a long day today. I didn't sleep too well again last night so I've been feeling drowsy all day. Not helped by being stuck in the house. I'm finding time to catch up on a lot of reading, which I love, and watching movies etc, but what I really want to do is jump in the car and go off taking photos, or even go to work (yes it has got that bad). Never mind, only 4 more weeks or so and I go to see the consultant again, hopefully to get the cast taken off.


Mum is doing well, she seems to be able to get up and walk around quite a bit. I think she is slowly beginning to feel the same frustrations I have in being so dependant on other people.


We'll tackle it together I guess.


Just read this back, and it's a bit disjointed, sorry about that. I'm pretty tired. Oh well, back to watching my beard grow

No comments: