Friday 25 April 2008

25th April 08 - More "get well soon" flowers for Mum


Mum received a visit from one of her friends over the road today who brought some lovely flowers for her. Of course I couldn't resist getting the macro lens out and taking a few photos.


It's been a quiet day today...the window fitter, Neil, finished off this morning and the decorator isn't due back until Thursday next week so we've got a few days with the house at relative normality. Dad spent a while cleaning the upstairs and getting the curtains ready while Chris and I did some cooking, some of which was videoed for the http://www.communityfriend.co.uk/ recipe section. It's great as we have to cook a lot and therefore have lots of lovely food about the house to sample :)


I got some emails from work today with the project we're about to complete all ready for me to do the final edits and compile it into a workable document. It's the culmination of a lot of work so it will be good to see it done and dusted. It will be weird doing work though this weekend,as I've not been in the office since late March! At least it's not much and I can do it at my own pace...ease myself back into it, as I won't be back at work really until late May!


Have a good weekend all

No comments: