Tuesday 29 April 2008

29th April 08 - The colours of the rainbow


This Project365 (photo a day for 365 days) is getting harder and harder, more so with the fact that I'm almost totally immobile. I find it more and more difficult every day to come up with an interesting shot to take...it would be easy to do just any old photo each day but I want this project to be a challenge too and make me use my camera more and more, and I'd also like each photo to mean something when I look back at them. Therefore I've decided to do a mini-theme, this one is the colours of the rainbow.


I've started at the beginning with...red! I've seen photos like this a lot and love the way that other photographers add a lot of texture to wood and metal in their work to really emphasise it. So I took a photo of the handle on the wooden garage door and after a bit of tweaking in Photoshop I added a texture to the wood to age it, I think it's worked.


So, for the next six days my aim is to finish off the alphabet. Hopefully by the time I get to Indigo and Violet someone will tell me what the difference is between them - if you see two photos of purple in a few days time you'll know I never did figure the difference out :)

No comments: