Wednesday 7 May 2008

7th May 08 - Another lovely day


Looks like summer might be finally making an appearance. It's beautiful here again today and really warm. There's a slight breeze which is nice too. This shot was taken as I spent sometime outside reading my book, Into the Woods by Tana French which I'm enjoying. Dad lent it to me after really enjoying reading it himself.


I've felt like a spare part today and really useless. The decorator finished this morning and that's the last of all the work Mum and Dad are having done to the house so they've spent much of the day cleaning, re-organising the rooms and shifting things back into place again. While all the time I've had to sit back and watch, feeling very helpless and really guilty. I hate not being able to do anything and feel so fed up of being so immobile. I just wish I could lend a hand and make it easier for them both as they are both shattered. I feel awful just sitting there in a chair with my foot up or out in the garden when really what I should be doing is helping them out.


I really hope this cast comes off tomorrow following my appointment with the consultant so I can start getting back on my feet again as I'm not sure how much more of this I can take.

No comments: