Friday 9 May 2008

May 9th 2008 - Boys and their toys!


Not a particularly interesting day today, other than Dad getting a new lawn mower. He was very excited and set about getting both of the back lawns cut. I hope it doesn't take too long for the dandelions to grow back as they make for great photos :)


I've been trying to put weight on my foot as much as possible today but it hurts so much. I feel really disappointed, even though I didn't expect to be up and about straight away when the cast came off, I didn't expect to be in so much pain. Hopefully it's such stiffness which will slowly go away but at the moment I feel I was better off with the cast on!


I'm looking forward to tomorrow, Chris and I are off out for the day as Mum is being taken out by her friend for the day and Dad is playing golf. So all being well we should be able to find somewhere nice to get some good photos, just hope the weather behaves itself too.


No comments: