Sunday 4 May 2008

2nd May 08 - Green's turn



Today was the turn of green in my rainbow themed week of photos. So after a very stressful day doing some CMS project work for our group project I went out into the garden and laid myself out on the back lawn aiming to get some nice bokeh photos of the newly mown grass but they didn't come out as expected so I managed to find some really small flowers that had escaped the blades of the mower so decided to try and get them in shot. It was a lot harder than it looked as they were so small but I ended up with some pleasing results.


Shortly after I got inside I saw Mum laughing at me and found that she had looked out of one of the upstairs windows as I was outside on the grass and saw me laid there with my crutches on the floor and had a fright as she thought I had fallen and hurt myself. She worries so much seeing me hobbling around so I'm not surprised it gave her a fright...sorry Mum :)


That night, whilst processing the photos onto the PC I looked out of the study window across the houses opposite Mum and Dad's house to see the most amazing sunset forming with some great vapour lines and contrails in the sky. They were lit up so clearly by the setting sun which had turned the sky a deep red and orange I had to reach for my camera. I managed to get a few photos off before the light started to fail.

No comments: