Tuesday 20 May 2008

May 20th 08 - Locked up


Not much happened today. I got my assignment finished and emailed off to the tutor in plenty of time. I felt it went OK, not the best I've ever written but when there are no other grades than a pass (40%) its hard to summon up enough effort to go for a really high mark. I just hope I've done enough to pass.


The rest of the day was spent being lazy...relaxing now the assignment is over and done with.


The photo for today is the lock on the shed door in Mum and Dad's back garden. I love taking photos of old things, especially rusty things as they are full of texture and quite fun to manipulate in Photoshop too.


Tomorrow we're off to RAF Conningsby in Lincolnshire to see the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight (BBMF) museum. I can't wait as I adore the Lancaster and the other old aircraft that make up the flight. Hopefully they'll be available to see up close, if not I'm sure the rest of the site will be well worth a visit. I may even get to see the Typhoons taking off and landing as they're based there too. Fingers crossed for good weather!

No comments: