Sunday 4 May 2008

4th May 08 - Indigo, what sort of a colour is that for goodness sake!!


Indigo!! I've no idea what that looks like, all I can think of is a sort of light blue / purple. This rainbow theme photo a day was a good idea a few days ago but I'm struggling now. After consulting Dad he came up with the idea that indigo dye is used in colouring denim. So, here we have it, a photo of my jeans. If you look hard enough you'll see indigo...honest!


Heaven help me, it's violet tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a few years ago a woman was promoting her book in the Edinburgh Book Festival and she was so passionate about it I decided to buy it - a great read! It was about searching for the origins of the colours we use today. Well recommended.
http://www.amazon.com/Color-Natural-History-Victoria-Finlay/dp/0812971426/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1209940580&sr=1-1

Jon Tait said...

Ooo thanks Ruby. maybe it can help me out with Violet tomorrow x