Monday 26 May 2008

May 25th 08 - Carlton in Lindrick


This is day 2 of my black and white week of my Project365 (photo-a-day). This one was taken on the way back from a BBQ at my brother's girlfriends house. We had a great time, it was lovely to meet her family, all of whom are very nice. I spent some of the night reminiscing about scouts with one of the lads there, it brought back some great memories. I wonder how much of what we used to get up to back then would be allowed now due to health and safety and worrisome parents!


This field is an oil seed rape field and much of the yellow flowers had died off apart from the metre or so either side of the footpath so it gave a really nice lead-in line to the church. I wished I wasn't doing the black and white week as it's lost the yellow from the photo...but I suppose that's half the challenge isn't it?


No comments: