Tuesday 13 May 2008

May 13th 08 - Uninspired today


Quite an uninspiring day today for my photo. Other than finding a dead fly on the windowsill that made for a good macro photo the camera didn't get a look in until about half an hour before I was due to settle down to watch Waking the Dead. I went outside hoping to see some of the sunset but couldn't get a good angle from the back garden, and not being very mobile at the moment I had to settle for a shot showing the sunset light on the brickwork of the house. Very uninspiring and quite possible the worst photo on my Flickr account! I'll try harder tomorrow I promise.


Off to the doctors tomorrow so I'm hoping he/she'll give me some advice about my foot and perhaps set my mind at rest about the pain I'm in. Maybe I'm naive about it all and it's going to take a lot longer than I thought before I can take a few steps. It can't come soon enough I can tell you!

No comments: