Thursday 22 May 2008

May 22nd 08 - Piggy Lane storm


I've had a very lazy day. I had an awful nights sleep last night, I woke this morning feeling awful and with the bedsheets and duvet all over the place. I must have been very restless. My foot aches worse than it has for a long time today. I hope it gets better soon, I can't put up with much more of this.


Shortly before we drove down to the local pub for the carvery this evening, Mum and I went down to Piggy Lane, a footpath out of the village through the fields to take some photos of the rape fields under a very story sky. Unfortunately the rape was on its last legs so didn't provide a very good contrast. I settled for a shot of the lane itself instead. The sky still looks quite threatening so it wasn't a wasted trip. It's the first time I've been down there in at least 15 years, we used to go down there as kids and play in the woods. Those were the days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's still a superb contrast and the sweep of the lane is very effective!