Tuesday 10 June 2008

June 10th 08 - The seaside


I miss the sea when I've not seen it in a while. Today was the first time I'd spent any real time there in several months and it was nice to be back. My ankle didn't stand up to any more than a very short amble along the sand but the weather was beautiful and the clouds looked great so I was glad to have had the camera with me.


There's something really peaceful about being by the sea, it helps me get my thoughts in order and certainly relaxes me. I'd hate to move far away from the coast as I like to have it within a short drive of me. I'm lucky living where I do in Beverley as the coast and the Yorkshire Moors and Dales are no more than half an hour or so in the car so I get the best of both worlds.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture - you've really captured that sense of being able to see above the clouds even from down here on the ground.
Glad to hear the ankle is feeling better anyway.

I agree about the sea - I physically pine if I don't see it every so often.