Saturday 21 June 2008

June 18th 08 - Starting the rat race again


I'll be going back to work on Monday, for the first time in three months since breaking my ankle. It'll be very strange after having taken it easy and living at a much slower pace than normal, to be thrust into work again. I really like my job and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and to getting my teeth stuck into it all. But I must admit to being a bit apprehensive about what awaits. I'm, sure a lot of the work that was on my desk when I left will still be there, and some of the reports I know I have to write up are not my favourite thing to do!


It'll be good to tax my brain again, do something more difficult than daytime telly for once! There have been a lot of changes within the structure of the team I work in too so it will be odd having to adjust to that too. I'm sure the changes are for the best though...it'll all work out in the end.


Now I just need to look forward to my next time off, hopefully a week in Berwick in July and a visit to Edinburgh thrown in too :)

No comments: