Thursday 5 June 2008

June 4th 08 - Beautiful day in Beverley


I spent the majority of today stuck in an office at work preparing for a very important presentation my project team and I have to give tomorrow. We've been working on this project for just over a year now so it will be great to finally put it to bed tomorrow. We worked hard today and I'm sure it will all come together when we present to the panel in the morning.


It was strange being back in the work environment today, even though I don't go back properly for another few weeks I enjoyed being back there and having my mind active again. There's only so much daytime telly one man can watch without going mad :)


After we'd done with the practice I headed out for a short drive with the camera as it was a beautiful day and managed to get a shot or two of the beautiful sky against what has to be the only oil seed rape field left in flower around here. It made for a great contrast with the blue sky I thought.

No comments: