Friday 13 June 2008

June 11th 08 - My new toy


I've got a new phone! My contract isn't up just yet but I'm finding that I'm going over my set allowance almost every month so I thought it was time for a change. I've stuck with T-mobile, even though I have no brand loyalty whatsoever with any of the mobile phone providers, I felt that they've been OK with me these last 15 months or so.


SO, the phone. It's a Nokia N95. I went for this for two reasons really, number one being the camera, it's packed full of features and at 5MP it will do as a stand in when I see a photo I want and don't have the Canon 400D with me. The second reason was the up to 8GB storage with removable memory card...perfect for lugging round the MP3s and storing lots of photos.


I'm really p-leased with it so far, and being a total gadget nut (like most blokes I know) I'm in my element with this phone...it even has maps and GPS :))

No comments: