Saturday 7 June 2008

June 7th 08 - The fat fairy


I'm back at my parents for the weekend after spending a few days at home in Beverley. I'm here for Father's Day, which isn't until next weekend really but we're celebrating it this weekend as Mum and Dad have people over next weekend. It's nice to be back again, even though I don't intend spending another two months here as I did on my last visit. (I really must stop breaking my ankle!)

I also had some help from Dad with my computer as my copy of Photoshop had decided it wasn't going to work anymore so he helped me reinstall Vista and get CS3 working again...thankfully as I was really lost without it. Some of what we did was trial and error, but it worked so that's the main thing.

The photo today of the "Little Fat Fairy" was a random shot really, but it does have a bit of significance as I have lost a lot of weight since breaking my ankle. I'm surprised really as I feared I'd pile the pounds on after being off my feet for so long but the opposite happened and I'm slimmer now than I have been for a while. Don't get me wrong, I'm no stick insect and have more to loose, but it's a big step in the right direction.

Now I just have to be mindful of the "Little Fat Fairy's" wand as if I go near a chocolate biscuit or some cake a bolt of lightning shoots out of her wand and zaps me! Hopefully she'll be the incentive I need to keep the weight off :)

No comments: