Friday 14 March 2008

CMS night out


I had a night out in Beverley today with a group from work. It was the whole group from the management course I've been on for the last year or so. We all get on so well together that we're sad that the course is coming to an end and as such have vowed to make sure we keep meeting up socially and professionally to keep in touch.


We had a curry at Akash in town, all in all we were in the curry house for nearly three hours and the food was superb. Then we went to a pub in town for a drink and a good catch up. It was a great night and we had such a good laugh. I took this photo before the night out, it depicts the essentials for a good night out which involves a curry...smellies to make you feel good, mints to hide horrible curry breath afterwards, and money to pay for it all :)


One of the problems with having a DSLR camera is it's not very good to take out with you on a big night out! So I made sure I had a photo in the bag, no matter how rubbish it is, before I went out, just in case I was a bit worse for wear when I got home.

No comments: