Monday 24 March 2008

Sunset on the Westwood


I was unpacking and generally sorting things out at the house after a weekend at Mum and Dad's when I noticed the sky turning a nice sunset colour so grabbed the camera and went out for a walk on the Beverley Westwood. The sky was a lovely colour but way too much cloud obscured what would have been a lovely sunset.


I was freezing after hanging around watching the sky change but on the way back to the car I bumped into a friend of mine taking her dogs for a walk. She was just on her way back to the car, but as we don't see each other that often we decided to do one more lap of the Westwood with her dogs and have a catch up. By the time we got back to the cars though we were both really cold :)

2 comments:

Mark said...

hiya - i love your photo of the minster and would love to get a print for someones leaving do (we work at Defra in York). Do you sell a hires version I can get printed? Its an amazing photo and a great blog you're doing. Thanks for sharing.

Jon Tait said...

Hi Mark, thanks for your comment. If you email me at jontait2002@yahoo.co.uk and let me know which photo it is you're interested in we can sort something out. I'll probably email you a high rez copy that you can then get printed. As for price, well I'll have a think, but it won't be much....just a bit of beer money :)