Tuesday 25 March 2008

The end of the Daffodils?


Busy day back at the office today after the weekend enjoying time with the family...oh and chocolate too. The day started off really sunny and with a beautiful blue sky so after taking care of some air quality monitoring equipment in Beverley I took a drive through the countryside to the office, stopping on the way to take a couple of shots of the Daffodils at Hotham, a lovely hamlet near North Cave. The Daffodils were looking a bit worse for wear after the rain, wind and snow they've had to endure these last few weeks. I grabbed a couple of shots and headed off to the office, thankfully the photos didn't come out too bad.


The day at the office was spent catching up on paperwork and meetings, a good day really, productive anyway. Tonight I've got more CMS project work to do, which is coming along nicely.

I've also been asked by a reader of this blog if they can buy a print of the photo I did showing the York Minster stitched together from 59 photos. You can see it if you click here. I was really surprised as it came out of the blue, and very chuffed. Thank you Mark, I hope your friend likes it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the blue of the sky against the daffodils here - but how did you get that shot? Did you get awfully muddy lying flat on the ground????

Jon Tait said...

Thank you :)
No way did I get muddy lol, I was in my smart work gear, I just held the camera out infront of some daffs and pressed the shutter. It was 95% luck and 5% pure chance :)