Friday 28 March 2008

Day off


A very easy day today. I took a day off as I'm away for the weekend in North Yorkshire so I wanted a day to do all the things that I normally do over the weekend. So I headed into town and had a haircut, did a bit of shopping and had some lunch. The haircut is always an experience, the young lady who cuts my hair is a real bundle of fun and never stops talking, I know her life inside out by now...I'd never go there with a headache or a hangover as she is simply never quiet...bless her!


When I got home I set about doing loads of washing and ironing ready for the weekend away. I'm looking forward to it, as long as the weather holds up. It looks like rain for much of tomorrow, bright sunny spells on Sunday and mixed weather on Monday. As someone who loves photography I can do with pretty much any weather apart from rain, in fact bright blue skies are never good for photos.


I'm hoping to get up to the Ribblehead valley and take some shots of the Ribblehead Viaduct and Penny Y Gent so a bit of cloud and mist would be great.


As for today's photo...well I think I need to get out more as these are two of my kitchen helpers, Roberto the chef and Frank the boiled-egg-holder. Roberto comes out quite a bit to help round the kitchen but Frank is quite shy and isn't seen that often. As for the other friends at the house, well apparently I'm the only one who can see those :)


Have a good weekend!

No comments: