Friday 14 March 2008

Happy Birthday Lib


I went over to Leeds tonight to see my friend Lib who was up there for a few days. We've been good friend for years and but hardly ever get to see each other so it was great to see her again. It was her birthday earlier in the week so I took her for a meal in town which was lovely. We went to Ask and had pasta dishes and they were so tasty.


After a good natter I took her home then headed off towards Beverley. Then I realised I'd not taken my photo-a-day so had to park up on the edge of the city and take a walk in. It was quite nerve-wracking given that I don't know the city too well, it was pub-kicking out time, and I had about a grands worth of camera kit over my shoulder. I found the Town Hall and got a few shots as it looked lovely all lit up then walked back to the car.


After getting very lost in the Leeds city centre roads I eventually got home about 1am. I had a great night, Happy belated Birthday Lib and hope to see you again soon.

No comments: