Sunday 2 March 2008

Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day Mum. I've come home this weekend to see Mum for Mother's Day. As usually she was playing golf with Dad so I got up early and made them both an Egg's Benedict for breakfast before they left. I then got busy preparing the dinner for tonight, slow cooked lamb with carrots, parsnips, leeks and roast potatoes.

After Chris had got up and we'd had our Egg's Benedict too we went off to the Peak District for a walk and some photos. The weather was kind but the wind was blowing so strong in some places it was hard to even stand up.

Hopefully dinner will taste nice tonight, I can smell it cooking as I write this and it's making me very hungry.

Chris has made a homemade banoffee pie with chocolate brownie on top for dessert so I'm really looking forward to that too.
Happy Mother's Day Mum, love you lots xx

No comments: