Tuesday 11 March 2008

Deadline day


I finally got my assignment done. This one has been a toughie and I've put it off and off and never really wanted to sit down and get it started. Consequently it got left until the last day or so before it was due in. I did take all the papers and books and laptop with me to Berwick but I couldn't face ruining a weekend away so left it until I got home.


It was all about how Management Information Systems are utilised in the workplace and what the manager's role is in ensuring their effectiveness with regards to service planning....yawn!


I hope I've done enough to get through it. Fingers crossed. It was difficult to find any papers to support my arguments and the textbooks didn't help too much.


Anyway, it's done now. I can finally relax and I'll clean the mess up by the computer tomorrow...maybe I'll have a bonfire :)


No comments: