Monday 10 March 2008

A weekend in Berwick-upon-Tweed


I decided to have a few days away so took the opportunity to stay at my aunty's house in Berwick-upon-Tweed for the weekend as she was away on holiday in North Yorkshire. I love Berwick and always look forward to spending a few days here.


I lived in the town for a few years when I was younger and my Dad's family has always lived there so its a regular holiday break away for the family.


Berwick is a beautiful town, surrounded by walls that offer great views of the town and out into the North Sea.


After I'd arrived I got some food then headed out for a walk along the walls with my camera and tripod. It was Friday night and the town was pretty busy with people out for a drink but thankfully I didn't get bothered by too many drunken locals. It was so windy though so I'm quite pleased with how sharp the photos came out. See much more on my Flickr page.

No comments: