Tuesday 18 March 2008

CMS project work, then getting ready for a busy day of inspections tomorrow


I had an OK day today really. This morning was spent getting on with the CMS group project work. I did the majority of my section and was pretty pleased with it. There are only a few more things that need to be tweaked and then added in and it's done. I then went over to the pub to meet up with the rest of the project group for lunch and to discuss the project and agree the way forward. I've opted to have each section emailed to me for collation, which I don't mind as I'll get a better idea of where we are with it all then.


After lunch I headed off to the office to make a stack of phone calls to arrange inspections under the Pollution Prevention and Control Act which all have to be done by the end of March. Thankfully most people were available for visits so I've got a few lined up for tomorrow. Off to inspect a quarry, a petrol station then off to move some air quality monitoring kit all afternoon. SO I've dragged out the old faithful Dr Marten steel toe capped boots :) Should be fun as long as it doesn't rain....worrying thing to say in March!

No comments: