Monday 17 March 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Its that time of year, everyone comes out with an Irish accent and drinks the black stuff :) Personally I hate it and only bought a bottle today so I could make up a photo. I cheated with the Shamrock on the top and did a bit of Photoshopping to blend a Shamrock from another photo onto mine - hopefully it doesn't look too fake.


But as for the Leprechaun, well I've no idea where he sprung from...maybe it's true, they do exist!


I've had a day off today, it's my compressed day so I've been busy doing very little. I've got some CMS group project work to do tonight ready for a meeting we're having tomorrow but most of it is done it just needs tinkering with so it shouldn't take too long.


It's really cold here today and very dull. I don't know what happened to Spring, hopefully it will come back again soon.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that leprechaun didn't stay around too long ... What is a "compressed day"? Sounds serious.

Jon Tait said...

It's not that serious, actually it's great!

I work 10 days worth of hours in 9 days, so I get every other MOnday off work :))

I love it

Anonymous said...

Hi Jon
Nice blog - like the photos too.
A compressed day sounds like a good idea to me!