Monday 3 March 2008


I'd been away for the weekend seeing the family and spoiling Mum for Mother's Day so when I got home I had the washing to do then a huge pile of ironing. Now I'll do anything to get out of doing ironing so I set about sorting through the CDs on the shelves in my bedroom. I have about 200 up there and they are never in any sort of order and more often than not the right CD is never with the right case.

After an hour I wished I'd never started - what a nightmare!! It ended up taking my about an hour and a half just to do those 200 or so. I've got another 200+ downstairs in the living room but they can wait for another day. I tend to listen to those in my bedroom more than those downstairs so they'll keep for a little while longer....for a day when the ironing pile gets even better no doubt.

I've had an email from my friend Ruby today and I'm hoping to meet up with her this weekend in Edinburgh as I'm in Berwick for much of the weekend seeing some family so that will be nice. I've met so many cool people from Flickr and made some really good friends so the more the merrier.

No comments: