Thursday 20 March 2008

Miserable rainy day


Well I don't know what happened to spring. I was out doing inspections and visits for much of the day again today. So just before lunch I decided to escape the rain for a while and parked up in a pub car park in Beverley and did some paperwork while I waited for it to open. It was The Molescroft near the roundabout on the road out of town towards Driffield and Cherry Burton.


I often go there for lunch as it's quiet and they serve really good food. It was worth the wait in the car doing the paperwork though as I had a lovely steak and mushroom sandwich :)


Got the day off tomorrow as its Good Friday. Not sure what to do yet, the forecast for the weekend is pretty awful so I'll probably make the most of the rubbish weather and get on with some of the CMS project work. Then its off down to Mum and Dad's for a big family get together on Easter Sunday...and of course some chocolate eggs :))

No comments: